Tuesday 14 November 2017 - 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday 15 November 2017 - 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday 16 November 2017 - 09:00 to 15:30
The Landmark Exhibition Centre
Plot 2&3 Water Corporation Road
Victoria Island Annex
T: +234 (0)700 777 7777
Opened in 2014, the Landmark Centre in Lagos offers all of the latest in modern exhibition and conferencing facilities.
It is strategically positioned on the grounds of Landmark Village, a spectacular beach front location extending over 9.4 acres in Victoria Island, the heart of the vibrant and lively Lagos business district and metropolis.
Lying in close proximity to the British International School, Sheraton Hotel, Oriental Hotel, The Palms Shopping Mall, Exxon Mobil HQ and Diamond Bank HQ, this location makes it easily accessible from anywhere in the city - the perfect location for any event.
The Landmark Village develops over 300 meters of beachfront overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and accommodating:
• The Hard Rock Café
• The Shiro Japanese Restaurant
• The Leisure Centre and
• The Landmark Convention Centre
• State of the art facility providing modern and flexible exhibiting and conferencing solutions
• Exhibition hall with a ceiling height of 14m
• Five spacious meeting rooms and two larger conference rooms of varying sizes from 8 to 150 attendees, all overlooking the main exhibition hall
• Power connections provided at every 6m throughout the hall through underground electrical cabling network
• Ceilings and floors of the exhibition hall designed to accommodate heavy industrial or commercial exhibits
• Large roller shutter door provides small/large vehicle access to the hall grounds for heavy equipment display
• Catering operated by Silver Plates, a top-notch international F&B chain
Host City - Lagos
Named after the Portuguese word for lagoon, Lagos, the largest city in Africa, was until 1991, the capital of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is the commercial hub of Nigeria, with a GNP triple that of any other West African country. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive areas of Nigeria with an array of world-class restaurants, shopping malls, hotels, bars, and theatres. Most major Nigerian and international corporations have their headquarters on the Island
Travel and Accommodation
For help with your travel needs we can recommend Travel Start
T: 0861 878 278 / +2721-468-4300
They can also help to arrange excursions.
Taxis: There will be taxis available, your hotel should be able to assist with booking these.
Personal Travel: Drive past Eko Hotel and get unto Ajose Adeogun Road where Zenith Bank is headquartered. Get to the end of the Road; turn right on Water Corporation Road and keep drinving down. Watch for the signs on the left pointing directions into the landmark centre
Parking: There will be parking available at the Landmark Centre
Bus: (bus direction from Obalende to landmark Centre)
- From the mainland: Take a bus to Obalende. From Obalende take a bus to Ajah and drop at Sand Fill bus top. Walk for few minutes towards Four Points Hotel and take a Tricycle going to Landmark Village, Event Centre 2.
- From the Lekki/ Ajah area: Take a bus going to Obalende/CMS, drop at Sand Fill bus top. Walk for few minutes towards Four Points Hotel and take a Tricycle going to Landmark Village Event Centre.
Immigration: Citizens of Economic of West African States (ECOWAS) do not require entry permits into Nigeria. All visitors not exempted from entry permits are advised to apply and obtain appropriate visas from the nearest Nigerian Mission - Embassy, High Commission or Consulate before entry into Nigeria as visas cannot be issued at the port of entry.
Early application is advisable to avoid delay.
Vaccination: Health authorities recommend vaccination against cholera and yellow fever from all visitors. Anti-malaria prophylactic is also recommended.
If you have any queries about your Visa, accommodation or how to get to the venue please contact the Operations Manager:
Anietie.Enime@clarionevents.com | +234 802 352 7046Why Visit?